what better sunday recipe than a bloody mary? the recipe is an ode to my boss, Chad, who makes the most delicious bloody mary's ever. and this is a photo of my roommate Mo and I, love her turban ;)
Bloody Mary (per glass)
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 lime
- pinch of horseradish
- pinch of minced garlic
- 5 dashes worcestershire sauce
- bloody mary mix (I used Mr & Mrs T)
- pinch of pepper
- optional: celery stalk, olives
- Put ice in a glass and squeeze half the juice of a lemon and a pinch of fresh ground pepper over the ice.
- Pour in the shot of vodka, horseradish, minced garlic and worcestershire sauce.
- Add the bloody mary mix and stir well...
- Put a celery stalk or a few olives in the glass and...